Agreement the definition of “enumeration”
1.) A list agreement is the document in which the owner (as principal) contracts with a real estate broker (as agent) to find a buyer for the property owner. The owner executes an agreement to give a broker authority to act as agent of the owner to sell the property of the owner for which the owner agrees to pay a Commission.
2.) The list of contract may also cover documentation for the company listing its securities on the stock exchangesuch as the new York stock exchange (NYSE).
Breaking The ‘Agreement’
1.) In the first definition, the listing agreement authorizes the broker to represent the principal and the principal’s property to third parties, including protection and presentation of offers for the property. In accordance with the provisions of the present license, real estate law, only a broker may act as agent to list, sell or rent a property someone else’s property, and in most States, the agreement on the quote must be in writing. Because the same considerations arise in almost all real estate transactions, most listing agreements require similar information, including a description of the property (which should be a list of any personal property that will remain with the real property when it is sold, and any fixtures and equipment that are not included in the kit), the listing price, the broker of the seller’s obligations the obligations of broker compensation, the conditions for mediation, the list-the agreement of termination of the contractand additional conditions. There are several different types of contracts list:
To open the list
- This seller uses any number of brokers as agents
- Non-exclusive ad Type
- Selling broker-the only broker entitled to a Commission
- The seller reserves the right to sell the property independently, without any obligations
- The seller employs one broker to act as exclusive agent of the property owner
- The broker receives a Commission only if he or she is the procuring cause of the sale
- The seller reserves the right to sell the property independently without obligation
Exclusive right to sell listing
- One broker was appointed the sole agent of the seller and has the exclusive authority to real estate
- The broker receives a Commission regardless of who sells the property, and the Agreement enters into force
The contract for the listing and trading exchanges
In order to trade on the major exchanges, companies must pass the listing agreements with the exchanges themselves. They must meet certain criteria, for example, in 2018 the new York stock exchange was a key listing requirement, provided that the aggregate of the share capital over the past three fiscal years greater than or equal to $10 million, global market capitalization of $200 million and a minimum stock price of $4. In addition, an initial public offering of shares and issuers subordinate must have 400 shareholders. Other large exchanges include the Tokyo stock exchange or TSE, the new York stock exchange (NYSE), Nasdaq and the London stock exchange (LSE).